Long Range Craft Jamboree
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
  Sponky: Another over-engineered solution from the House of Sponky
Husband-person was nice enough to find me a case for my new iPod that was nice and clear and prevented scratches. However it's not very exciting so I thought I would over-engineer a cute little case for the device and it's cords...

It's made of three components - a case for the iPod, a case for the charging cord and a strap to hold it all together. This means I can take the charging cord to work in my laptop bag as required!

It's made from some leftovers from Miss Pauline's Xmas present - it's a nice stretch cotton/polyester (would be great for board shorts), so I could make the cases a reasonable size but there is stretch to get it things in and out.



 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A crafty community of three: Just like the sew-ins at Sir Fred Schonell Drive during uni, except over the internet!

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 /


Powered by Blogger